Job description / Role
* Planning, scheduling and coordinating production of the company's projects.
* Monitor inventory levels and work with procurement team to ensure timely delivery of raw materials and supplies.
* Coordinate with production teams to ensure efficient use of equipment and personnel resources.
* Handling production disruptions and productivity problems
* Develop and maintain production reports to track progress against production goals and identify areas for improvement.
* Using market forecasts and competitive analysis to anticipate necessary production changes.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* Experience in production planning in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the furniture or home furnishings industry
* Technical Knowledge of furniture manufacturing
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Al Ain||21 Jun|
Supply Chain Lead
Value Tech Consulting