Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are working with a European Medical Aesthetics business who specialise in developing & manufacturing anti-aging skincare technology / devices for a global distribution network. They are looking for a Production Service Manager to join their office in Dubai to lead their essential manufacturing partners for their Medical Devices and selective cosmetic devices.
• Provide leadership in Manufacturing and Production by defining the criteria, source, reviewing and managing the performance of manufacturing partners or suppliers
• Ensuring of all manufacturing and fabrication activities so they comply with ISO 13485/MDD/MDR/LVD/GMP standards
• Work with Design and Development Team during product development phase to align the manufacturing requirement and participate in the relevant processes and supplier’s selections.
• Negotiate and review all manufacturing/ production agreements and conduct quarterly production performance review with suppliers.
• Oversee/ Perform products inspection to ensure material use and finished products are meeting product/ manufacturing specification.
• Set and deliver the monthly budgets for manufacturing.
• You’ll lead all essential manufacturing partners/ suppliers for the Medical Devices and selective cosmetic devices or products to ensure efficiency and be responsible for all services after sales.
• Review, update and maintain Product Manufacture process and relevant Procedures in QMS Manual to reflect the reality and endeavor to meet the QMS/MDR/FDA/ GMP standards and requirement
• Participation in regulatory/ customer/ supplier audits, also set and deliver the monthly budgets for manufacturing.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience within a Manufacturing and Operational environment in medical, aesthetics or consumer electronics product Industry.
• Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a production manufacturing role
• Candidates should have experience in PCBA, Injection molding, process control engineering, assembly, software development, service support (engineering and customer)
• Proven track record in leadership of manufacturing teams
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Head of Operations
Middle East Executive
Production Manager – Joinery/Furniture
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|
RTC-1 Employment Services