Job description / Role
Production Superintendent / Manager is a key role in charge of a multinational company's most important department, fully responsible of the production team and operations in delivering the company's core competencies: Quality, Delivery Speed and Technical Excellence with efficiency and a lean operation. It involves rolling up your sleeves to work with some of the most pioneering products in the industry. Our product range are marine protection, aids to navigation, marine pollution, recreation and safety & security.
What does the role involve?
• Responsible for all elements of the manufacturing cycle:
- Continuous improvement in ramping up and automating productive processes, records, reporting, production scheduling and delivery.
- Estimations, product costings, budgeting and reporting.
- Develop and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures for work standardization, health and safety standard compliance in production hub and conduct trainings as required.
- Develop and implement quality and process control, including training and reporting to reduce operating problems and improve product quality.
- Machinery/Equipment maintenance plan & development. Prioritization of workload and resource utilization for projects, support machinery/equipment and facilitated on- and off-equipment maintenance.
- Coordination with the internal sales team throughout the production and delivery process to ensure that materials and products are delivered to Clients on spec, on budget and ahead of time. We will trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results and reward you appropriately.
- Supervision and coordination of all activities of the Production Supervisor, Team Leaders and Storekeeper.
- Inventory Management and Control, Material Planning. Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate and set the quality standards.
• Work alongside the company's Engineering team to plan & draw up a production process, and alongside with Research & Development team to prototype, estimate, test & produce new products.
• You will be driven by the need for a lean, efficient operation governed by process and quality.
• Team management, including training, performance management and staff planning/utilization.
• Leading and developing the team of production personnel by instilling the company core values at all times & implementation of policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s in industrial, mechanical, marine or structural engineering.
• Motivated individual with experience in continuous ramping up and automating productive processes in factories with support of the engineering team.
• Experience working with Research & Development team in producing and/or improving products.
• Proven track selecting equipment/machinery, maintenance plan development and implementation.
• Ability to decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate and set the quality standards.
• Preferable experience into producing and/or assembly industries, plastic injection, textile, rotomolding, or marine industries.
• Proven track record in production management, employee utilisation and productivity.
• Knowledge in quality control, inventory, budgeting, health & safety.
• Experience in the same industry is a plus.
• Results Driven: You’re always seeking for opportunities to improve the business, your team and operations whilst surpassing objectives and targets.
• Team Player: You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
• Detail orientated: You understand the importance of time management and process.
• You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of the key objectives and know the key deliverables to meet them.
• Velocity: You have a high sense of urgency and a pragmatic approach. You see process as a way to increase velocity and output, rather than to slow you down.
About the Company
A leading multinational manufacturing company in the UAE.
Production Supervisor, Wooden Door Manufacturing
A Leading Manufacturer in the Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Al Fattan Ship Industry
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
Manufacturing Manager - Highly Reputable Modular Construction Company
Electro Mechanical Engineer
Baalbaki Chemical Industries (BCI)