Job description / Role
- Erection & Commissioning of Gallon Water Line and Production execution as per the Project schedule.
- Ensuring the availability of the Production Equipment and other related accessories at all the times in order to be ready to take up the Production as and when required.
- Arrange all the Resources that are required to run the Production (Including Machines, Raw Materials and Manpower), in order to execute production smoothly and to achieve the targets.
- Implement, Inspect and Monitor the production process, quality procedures, GMP’s so as to achieve 100 % quality output and smooth production flow.
- Keep the machines and dept area always clean, neat, hygiene and tidy to maintain the image of the company at high standards.
- Monitor and Report to the Production Manager regarding spare parts availability and consumption in order to plan and meet the machinery breakdown effectively.
- Monitor & control the wastage generated through the production process so as to increase the yield.
- Ensure the operational and safety at all times to prevent the accidents and to create a safety environment.
- Record keeping of all production and Maintenance activities and generate reports for the Manager’s evaluation.
- Responsible for the preventive, predictive & Breakdown Maintenance of all the Filling & Packing Line Equipment of Bottled Water Lines & Cup Plant.
- Coordinate with the Production Controller in scheduling the maintenance activities mentioned as above.
- Identify the required spare parts for the equipment and advise the concerned people about the requirement.
Education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field
- 5 - 10 years’ experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
About the Company
A leading FMCG company in GCC.