Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Handling all activities of Production-related work to meet the daily production limit.
• Direct, coach, communicate, motivate, and develop skills of direct reports through effective, consistent and timely training, recognition and discipline.
• Exceeds quality standards by ensuring quality concrete is used every day, forms are maintained and kept in good shape, excellent records are kept including documenting plastic and compressive results of concrete, etc.
• Develop & follow-through with procedures to utilize waste concrete in making pre-cast products.
• Control, maintain and report all inventories relating to the Production.
• Manage the daily responsibilities of plant personnel including directing work, disciplining when required, conducting performance reviews, and training employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Improve the precast yard record by having no written violations, improving the safety record from the previous year.
• Conduct plant maintenance and repairs as needed for safety, operational and cleanliness purposes.
• Assist with the hiring of employees by seeking, interviewing and recommending applicants for hire.
• All other duties or special projects as assigned by management.
• Take reasonable care for their health and safety.
• Take reasonable care for the health and safety of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
• Cooperate with anything the employer does to comply with OHS requirements.
• Not 'intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse' anything provided at the workplace for OHS.
• Comply with and work according to the HSE Requirements.
• Supervise and coordinates all production activities.
• Able to supervise personnel with different cultural backgrounds.
• Motivate and inspire colleagues to develop knowledge, skills and competencies.
• Provide objective and constructive feedback in an appropriate way.
• Take ownership of own objectives agreed upon and of the objectives of subordinates
• Stimulate a result-oriented organizational culture by regularly sharing the department's performance and results.
• Investigate, understand and respond to the needs of Production Plans.
• Seek and share information and ideas in order to improve and optimize performance.
• Support colleagues to achieve the common goals.
• Show respect, flexibility and loyalty towards colleagues throughout the organization.
• Communicate clearly and succinctly both orally and in writing.
• Able to adequately solve problems or disputes.
About the Company
Emarat Europe- Fast building Technology Systems factory consists primarily of two plants hollow core and pre-cast with two batching plants each for these two major plants. The plants capacity in terms of daily production is 1000 m² and 800 m² respectively for hollow core and pre-cast plants. The factory is located in Abu Dhabi Industrial City, New Sanaia, Mussafah.
Emarat Europe, a company started its journey in the precast industry in 2006, is committed to take strides to become industrial leader in the arena of fast changing precast technology systems by embarking on modern and sophisticated technology.
State-of-the-art European technology is employed in the manufacture of pre-stressed and pre-cast concrete products. Our two plants pre-cast and batching plants are based on German technology and are installed, tested and commissioned respectively by renowned German companies EBAWE Anlagentechnik and WIGGERT + Co. Hollow core plant is taken from reputable Belgium based company ECHO Engineering N.V.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||7 Feb|