Job description / Role
• Review the training schedule and confirm appointments to deliver training.
• Visit the clients and educate their employees about all hair brands, product and its use.
• Develop training materials to make sure all material delivered is consistent across the market.
• Arrange for the appointments.
• Ensure preparations are set at the required time.
• Develop reports and evaluations on the training sessions given.
• Present the items to the client and introduce the products for all hair brands.
• Monitor the feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with the company’s products.
• Evaluate subordinate performance and undertake corrective action as needed.
• Set all brands guidelines within the assigned brands and coach and control the team on the implementation.
• Always maintain all assigned training assets in effective shape.
• Ensure to have all needed material prior to any training/demo.
• Monitor the shelf life of products while in the field.
• Assess the caliber of the saloon staff and conduct training to elevate their standard, and knowledge on all brands.
• Conduct product knowledge training for retail and BP staff when needed (refresh training, new product information, new launches, etc)
• Responsible for positioning the brands positioning in all salon levels in regards to training and brand knowledge.
• Manages and handles the training for all Hair Brands as per the company request in any of Madi International countries.
AED 8,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Should have relevant experience in the field
• Licence would be a plus point
• Should be active, good listener and well organized
• Should be highly creative and motivating
• Should be able to manages and handles the training for all Hair Brands as per the company request
• Always maintain all assigned training assets in effective shape
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.