This position is closed or expired.
See other Admin jobs
Professional Services Administration Manager
• Responsible for general office organisation, managing reception staff and facilities.
• Manage office upkeep, trade license and registration annual renewals.
• Arranging events and corporate functions.
• Maintain office records and be supplier point of contact
• Ad hoc project work in reports and presentations
• Be the main communication point within the Directors team, senior company figures and international stakeholders.
• Oversee reception, liaise with HR and facilities management.
• Professional spoken and written business English communication, Arabic would be a bonus.
• Experience in Dubai office trade license renewals.
• Experience in managing a team of admin, reception and drivers.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and multitasking skills.
• Performs well under pressure.
• Advanced Microsoft office skills and attention to detail
• Friendly and professional with a hard working attitude.
To be the chosen candidate for this position you will need to be currently based in Dubai with at least 6 years experience in an office/admin manager role, be professionally presented with a sound work ethic and approachable demeanour.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Travel Desk Executive
Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons
Viva HR Consultants
Office Manager cum Executive Secretary
Caspian Chemical FZCO
Executive Assistant to HR Team
Manpower Middle East
Personal Assistant to the Owner - AMZ Group