Job description / Role
Seeking a GTM Program leader to build and run a broad range of enablement programs, events, and communications focused on driving customer centricity and sales effectiveness that results in measurable growth in the sales pipeline.
- Drive CSS Enablement across EMEA Sales for CSM, Sales, and Presales to support growth initiatives for SaaS, OCI/DRCC, Hybrid/Multicloud, Security, and on-premise modernization
- Drive XLOB Enablement & Alignment on CSS Portfolio
- Identify EMEA sub-region-specific market needs and work with sub-region GMs to develop individual growth plans in collaboration with Global GTM & Solution Enablement team
- Develop & execute a regional communication plan that includes social media, internal channels, newsletters, etc.
- Identify opportunities for external and internal blogs, articles for executive communications on CSS capabilities and work with Global GTM content authors to author and publish
- Support internal focused events (all hands, xLOB meetings, etc.)
- Collaborate with EMEA Business Development, Global GTM to co-develop messaging and positioning of EMEA CSS Services value proposition for different audiences (Sales, Customers, Analysts) and occasions (internal sales meetings, XLOB, External Customer meetings, Events)
- Manage multiple, sophisticated timetables successfully in a collaborative and very fast-paced environment,
- Manage external relationships (vendors, agencies) and partner closely with other event leaders to ensure cross-functional alignment on event goals and target objectives,
- Develop, supervise, and manage program budget,
- Generate and supervise return on investment, engagement and audience feedback to measure results, assess opportunities for improvement and optimize future events,
- Work with brand and creative services to develop branding, deck templates, etc.,
- Develop customer success stories and public reference accounts for videos, quotes, and presentations to be communicated for both internal and external events, press releases, etc
- Negotiate contracts within Oracle guidelines,
- Create and run all outgoing communication tools such as HTML Email Blasts in Template builder, evites, webpages and Landing Pads pre- and post-events,
- Manage and contribute towards creative problem-solving.
- Travel around 25%, as required to assigned events
- Responsible for supervising, managing, and motivating team members
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open transparent communication culture
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.