Job description / Role
My client is currently seeking a candidate for the role of an Arabic speaking Program Manager. You will be working for a world class IT managed services organisation based in Abu Dhabi working with world class technology professionals.
To supervise progress and performance of project managers across a range of key projects. Define project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations and undertake Programme delivery. Provide support to Program/Project Management.
* Plans, directs, and co-ordinates a cross-functional team's activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated Programs from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage
* Leads the project/Program team(s) in determining client requirements and translating requirements into operational plans
* Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements and client's long-term goals
* Determines, monitors, and reviews all project/Program economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, sub-contractors, resources, and risk including the direct management of large projects or programmes
* A minimum of 10-12 years of experience in Project Management environment IT industry or related area with a focus on technology, management and policy
* Excellent command of Arabic and English Language and Communication Skills
* Advanced Experience in managing Projects and Programmes
* High Experience in Microsoft Office and MS Project
* Arabic speaking candidates mandatory.
* The candidate must have the recent experience in Program Management
* Role Based in Abu Dhabi
* Preference is given to candidates based in UAE with exposure into IT managed services organization.
My client will offer an excellent salary plus exceptional benefits including schooling. Send in your CV for a confidential chat about the role.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.