Job description / Role
Programme Associate - 2 Months Contract
As the Associate, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless coordination and support of content and programming development. Your primary focus will be on supporting the Programme team on facilitating content production, speaker outreach and close coordination with speaker managers, documentation and contributing to the success of our events. You will be an essential part of the Programmes and Events Advisory pillar.
• Speaker Outreach: Support the speaker invitation process through invitation letter production (on a rolling basis), RSVP follow-up and updating speaker trackers/databases.
• Coordination with Speaker Managers: Collaborate with the speaker manager to loop them in as soon as speakers are confirmed.
• Content Coordination: Collaborate with the speaker manager and other stakeholders to ensure all event content is produced (ex: marketing material) and consolidated for each event.
• Content Production: lead producing some material needed for events that require in-house production (such as PPT holding slides) when the need arises.
• Speaker Material: support the production of speaker briefs and other prep material required for events. This will require close coordination with speaker managers to set up regular briefing calls ahead of events.
• Documentation: Maintain organized records of all event content-related material. This will include updating agenda details, post event summary/reports, and other forms of data capture needed.
• Calendar Management: Serve as the main point of contact for enquiries and requests for calendar bookings and requests, working closely with the programming manager on maintaining version control and accurate dissemination of information to relevant teams.
• Event Support: Provide dedicated support leading up to and during the event, assisting with any last-minute needs, speaker management support and set-up.
• Guest list: support guest outreach and management of RSVPs for special invite only events.
• Stakeholder Collaboration: Lead coordination with internal teams and partners to ensure the successful execution of content deliverables for the event.
• Continuous Improvement: Stay updated on emerging trends within the conference/events space and suggest innovative approaches to enhance programming formats and ideas.
AED 6,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
Skills: The ideal candidate for the Associate role should possess the following skills and qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree and a minimum of 2 years in an office administrative/supporting role; experience working with events preferable
• Strong working knowledge of project management tools and software (preferably proficient in event management software)
• Flexibility and adaptability, able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask effectively.
• Problem-solving abilities to address challenges.
• Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on accurate documentation and foresight to management needs.
• Collaborative team player with the ability to work cross-functionally.
• Previous experience in event development and coordination is a plus.
About the Company
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ManpowerGroup Middle East
ManpowerGroup Middle East