Job description / Role
Leader of the programme executive team with overall responsibility for performance of the services, client management and achieving programme objectives. Works in lockstep with the client executive to deliver objectives, create an integrated team and share international best practice.
Maintains and provides consistency of service delivery across the programme. Provides vision, leadership, and direction for the functional areas of PMO, commercial, technical assurance and knowledge transfer.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing a regional level reporting against programme. Providing vision, leadership and strategic direction for the programme.
• Delivering the strategy of the programme through creation of the right interfaces and interactions. Ensuring adequate and appropriate resources for the programme.
• Ensuring effective communication through the programme and through good stakeholder management.
• Facilitating the translation of strategy into infrastructure planning and delivery across the programme.
• Maintaining high standards of health and safety.
• Ensuring appropriate, accurate financial management and control for all projects.
• Providing a coherent report performance against the plan to the client and regional management.
• Acting as the public face of the programme to external stakeholders. Chairing executive steering group meetings.
• Providing leadership to balance value, quality, time and cost drives in order to optimise the programme.
• Guiding, inspiring, motivating and encouraging a high performing team environment.
• Engaging with HR on all aspects of recruitment and personnel management.
• You are technically qualified to at least degree level, ideally with post-graduate qualification(s). Extensive programme/project management experience, with at least one of these schemes being over US$750m in value.
• Proven experience working wider infrastructure programme.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.