Job description / Role
Coordinate teams to define roadmaps and budgets to align strategy and business goals with respect to the program projects.
A prominent organisation leading digital transformation initiatives in the region
* Oversee the implementation of various projects relating to data and digital transformation, ensuring adherence to budgets and timelines.
* Collaborate with team leaders to identify key project deliverables and liaise with relevant stakeholders to communicate the same.
* Create artifacts and documentation relating to the program journey, providing key insights on resource allocation and risk management.
* Manage team development and learning, conducting performance reviews to address areas of strength and improvement.
* Work with a leading government entity to realize regional visions for technology and data.
* Drive sustainable technology initiatives to empower stakeholders.
* Bachelor's Degree from a Business or Technology related field.
* 5+ years of regional Project Management experience with large organizations.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and strong stakeholder management ability.
* Collaborative and communicative leader.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of IT Projects
Digital Transformation Director
Strategy Consulting Manager - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent