Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
As a Project Administrator you will be responsible for the assisting the Project Coordinator with the timely execution of a defined project within budget and quality, while achieving client’s expectations.
• Compose general correspondence including memos and e-mails
• Coordinate and track project financials update databases, generate reports and identify variances
• Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
• Follow all relevant policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Implement activities under close supervision
• Order and replenish Department supplies
• Organize and maintain filing system(s). Respond to phone calls and written requests for information
• Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
• Prepare charts, tables, graphs and other presentation material
• Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, and make appropriate edits
• Provide advanced administrative support and project coordination to multiple partners within a business unit or Department
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, training, seminars, and activities
• Serve as a primary point of contact to distribute material and communicate standard operating procedures
• Take and publish meeting minutes
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor's in design or architecture
• Highly Knowledgeable about office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Excellent knowledge in project tools like Oracle and Hive
• 1-2 years experience as a Project Administrator - 3D
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.