Job description / Role
- Responsible for developing and delivering the project design from inception to completion through multiple design stages under the guidance of studio design director
- Develop and coordinate the project design, details, material specifications and technologies for project specifications, in line with the Project Design.
- Coordinate and assure quality, continuity and consistency of project drawings and documentation
- Effectively coordinate all project disciplines (Architecture, Structure, MEP, Cost Control and Interior Design)
- Maintain positive and progressive day-to-day communications with client, consultants, and LOCI team
- Ensure Project Delivery in accordance with LOCI internal design stage and overall project program
- Monitor and maintain project milestones, implementing established studio tools such as project action lists, project program, site reports, etc.
- Ensure QA/QC procedures are properly implemented and maintained, including statutory requirements, etc.
- Ensure the established and client-approved concept design is rigorously developed and implemented with minimal variations except those agreed by the Design Director / Partners / Client, or required for coordination of structure / MEP / Cost Control.
AED 20,000 to 23,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Premium health Insurance, Annual Bonus based on personal & company performance
- Five-year bachelors or masters degree in architecture/equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years+ of proven experience in project management, detail and design development, construction documents, construction administration, site supervision of high-end projects
- Demonstrate a portfolio of very high quality projects of similar scale, with experience in the residential / private villa / commercial sectors essential.
- Demonstrate a considerable understanding of client communications, contract documentation, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, technical detailing, consultant coordination, and construction administration.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined in an intense collaborative studio environment, ability to organize, encourage and lead project teams.
- Have excellent organizational skills, show initiative and have the ability to work independently.
- Understanding of LOCI’s work and capability to execute its design intentions through various stages to completion.
- Be a good communicator with excellent written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in BIM (ARCHICAD ++), AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup essential, hand drawings and visualizations is an advantage.
- Demonstrate a track record of achieving excellence in project design development and delivery.
About the Company
A culturally driven design studio that believes in the gravitas of a context and the power of the locus to inform it's design process and product.
The LOCI team takes advantage of their global experience and architectural knowledge to promote regional design that relates to a project's place and immediate local context; hence, the slogan "Think Global". This design philosophy reinforces LOCI's perspective that architecture and design is not an imparted technology but one that grows from the site's culture, tradition, history as well as it's climatic and geographic context.