Job description / Role
This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, whilst simultaneously managing several moving project parts. The candidate will ideally have previous construction experience.
• Determine and define project scope and objectives
• Site coordination
• Managements of sub-contractors on site
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
• Track project costs in order to meet budget
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in, business, accounting or a related field
• 5-10 years of project management and related experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
• APMP/ APM PQ/ APM RPP preferred
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Project Manager - Construction