Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are actively recruiting for a Project Controls Manager who have worked on large scale Civil infrastructure projects. The successful candidate will provide leadership for project risk management, planning and scheduling, cost estimating, cost control, progress measurement and reporting for the entire project through the various stages affecting upon a major development project, ensuring best practices remain current and active across the project.
A typical week would include:
* Establishing Project and program control policies and procedures?
Providing leadership in establishing Project Management Information System/Tools
* Providing leadership for planning and scheduling, progress measurement, and reporting for the entire program
* Providing leadership in maintaining the Project Implementation plans up-to-date
* Assisting the Program Director in managing tasks
* Providing direct supervision of staff assigned
* Providing guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to planning staff, interface with client, attend regular meetings, and provide statistical reports
* Developing, implementing and maintaining planning, processes, procedure, systems, tools and monitor compliance
* Resourcing and managing the Planning Team on the project
* Providing guidance and direction for the resolution of planning and issues as they arise
* Providing regular summary reports to the Project Management team to provide awareness of key project parameters, and assist with exceptions
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* A Bachelor Degree with minimum 15 year's experience
* Previous experience in Project Management
* Good knowledge and experience of the project lifecycle for transportation projects in respect to planning, cost and schedule control
* Excellent communication skills verbal and written in English
What if we can?
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.