Job description / Role
We have a unique opportunity to join a global engineering company on a contract basis as a Project Coordinator.
This role has the chance to develop into a Project Manager role in the future.
Supporting the Programme Manager to bring quality, focus and drive to Delivery Process meetings, you'll provide opportunities and resources to a group of people that enables them to drive progress, creativity and succeed.
Furthermore, you'll drive continuous improvements by bringing teams together, encouraging inclusiveness and creating common goals that everyone can be a part of.
• Ensure all Delivery Process meetings are accurately scheduled, prepared for and appropriately facilitated to optimise outputs
• Securely keep records of meetings so they can be reflected upon for reference points, data, analysis, audit trails and aiding business decisions
• Ensure ongoing support is provided to all participants of the meetings so they can suitably maximise their input
• Through keeping abreast of technological advancements and professionally challenging the status quo; drive continuous improvements where possible
• Proactively ensure meetings are facilitated to the highest standards by ensuring everyone has a voice and our values and behaviours are adhered to
• Become a recognised subject matter expert of the ALP across CMDP and share approaches to successful meetings to other Project Coordinators to ensure a consistent approach across teams
• Assist delivery team members (Commercial, Planning, PM) to increase efficiency across the programme
AED 10,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills, experience and behaviours
• To join the Delivery Team in playing a critical part in our successful delivery of hundreds of projects around the region, you'll have experience of facilitating meetings and have excellent administrative and IT skills.
• Operating in a pragmatic fashion to reach 'win- win' situations for all parties concerned, you'll drive diverse teams towards established goals and objectives which at times, cannot always be clear to others.
• Helpful in nature with a high attention to detail, your methodical approach will allow you to challenge others in a calm and credible manner.
• Comfortable utilising emotional intelligence, you'll enjoy improving processes and procedures which benefit all stakeholders
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Graduate / Assistant Project Manager
PA / Project Coordinator / Secretary to Managing Director
Site Management and Coordinator
Long Ray Technical Services
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting