Job description / Role
Our client a well known Event and Activation Agency is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting the project managers in organizing their ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Minimum fresher or with 1-2years of experience in an Event company in UAE is a MUST
Salary: AED 4,000 – AED 6,000
Gender: Anyone can apply
To be successful as a project coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study is required for consideration.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
• Freshers or 1-2 years of experience in a related field.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Coordinator - Aviation
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jun|
HR Consultant - Fresher
SG Human Resources FZE LLC
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Daniel & Philip's Leaf - DPL Group
Excelsior Group ME