Job description / Role
What you will do
The Project Development Engineer is key role directly reporting to Sales Manager - CF&S Aftermarkets for Abu Dhabi. You will based in Abu Dhabi office and will be a part of growing team and be responsible for driving the growth of business for Aftermarket division segment for Building Technology and Solutions with focus on Security & ELV Systems.
You will be supporting sales team on application specific jobs and product information. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to support the team with the pre-sales/estimation.
How you will do it
- As an Experienced Project Development Engineer you need to have a complex knowledge in designing security systems solution involving Access Controls, CCTV and other ELV systems.
- You will carry out site surveys for the assigned territory and involve subcontractors and vendors as required.
- You will be attending sales presentations with the sales Engineers.
- As a Project Development Engineer you will be interacting with end users via phone or in person to gather information regarding the specifications to be produced, resolve problems.
- Market knowledge of different security brands and suppliers is essential.
What we look for
- Degree/Diploma - Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentations or similar
- 5+ Years' UAE experience in Estimation of Security and ELV systems
- Negotiation skills and vendor management
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite, Visio and AutoCAD tools.
- Result orientated, tenacious, self-motivated, a customer focused approach
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills - must be able to adapt working style to the personalities and work styles of our stakeholders and internal partners
- Fluency in the English language is essential
- Understanding of Service/Aftermarket business
- Must have a UAE driving license
- IT/Networking knowledge
- Security Products Certifications
- Knowledge about JCI/Tyco security systems
- MCC / SIRA certified
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.