Job description / Role
The Projects Team of a Silver Circle firm in the UAE is currently seeking junior-mid level Project Development Lawyer to join their Dubai office.
A great opportunity to work with a reputable partner in the field and a well-established global projects team. As a Project Development Lawyer, you will work on the full spectrum of large-scale projects across the region - focusing in Energy & Infrastructure.
Essential Skills / Requirements
* Must have between 1-3 years of post-qualification experience
* Must be English & Wales qualified (would look at AUS, US & NZ)
* Experience working on complex infrastructure projects from the outset to conclusion
* Must have experience in project development work, including FIDIC and NEC forms of contract
* Knowledge and understanding of PPP/PFI would be advantageous
* In-house (energy/infrastructure sectors) experience would be helpful
* Excellent academic record
* Arabic language skills would be advantageous, but not necessary
* Must already be at an international law firm and ideally based in the Middle East
The company is looking to invest in the highest-quality talent. If you fit the criteria above, click apply!
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.