Job description / Role
With recent restructuring the company has identified the need for a Project Director to take responsibility of the company’s interests in the UAE.
• Must have experience in a Main Contractor,
• Responsible for the planning, procurement and execution of a project,
• Managing discrepancies arising from within the heads of various departments in an organization
• Defining and communicating project objectives that are clear, useful and attainable
• Procuring the project requirements like workforce, required information, various agreements and material or technology needed to accomplish project objectives
• Managing the constraints of the project management triangle, which are cost, time, scope and quality
• Degree in Civil Engineering or similar associated discipline
• Experience in high rise construction projects
• Min 20 years experience gained primarily in a contracting environment
• Middle East experience preferred with UAE experience being highly desirable
• Familiar with FIDIC forms of contract
• Experience in managing projects in excess of $200m
About the Company
TP Global is the leading recruitment provider of technical professionals to the energy sector. Covering the full project life cycle TP Global offer a full 360 degree man power solution, providing unparalleled levels of delivery to clients and applicants worldwide.
With a sole dedication to the energy market TP Global has a true global network allowing interment knowledge of individual market environments and geographical locations. This focus has created opportunity to partner with the most talented technical professionals and top tier clients across our core market geographies of Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe.