Job description / Role
Our client is currently seeking a Project Director for Dubai location. As a Project Director you will continue to build and develop on its successes and growth. As well as winning and delivering those projects. Building on our portfolio of major blue chip clients and high profile projects.
The project's you will work on is high rise tower's of 500M + in value.
• To lead significant Project Management Commissions, taking overall responsibility for their successful delivery
• To provide oversight / strategic guidance /audit & review, to a portfolio of projects being lead within the cost centre
• To be specifically responsible for delegated business development / marketing tasks
• To provide effective Line Management to AD’s, SPMs, PMs and APMs
• As a Director you will be assessed by the extent to which:
• Commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
• General line management responsibilities are effectively discharged and the project management team is led effectively
• Strong relationships are developed with clients and members of the cross-functional team
• Business development opportunities with existing and new clients, including cross- selling opportunities, are identified and acted upon
• Be the primary interface clients (New and Existing)
• Provide leadership within project management business and provide leadership and mentoring to the team
• Ensure all staff members reporting to you have current and relevant training
• Manage the delivery of project management team outputs, in accordance with agreed time-scales and quality standards
• Co-ordination and sign off on all management information produced by project management teams prior to issue
• To ‘win’ clients through strong business development skills
• Management of tender documents, appraisals and negotiations
• Experience as Senior Manager/ Director in a comparative business;
• Track record of managing teams
• Commercial experience is essential along with a proven track record of winning and retaining new Clients
• Professional Qualified – ideally Project Management/ Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Degree
• Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
• APM affiliation preferred (as secondary accreditation)
• Good Understanding of contracts (NEC3, JCT, etc…)
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Project Manager - Construction
Project Director - Construction Management
Construction Manager – Villa / Residential Project
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE