Job description / Role
I am currently working with a top tier multinational design and project management consulting firm as they require a Senior Project Manager/Project Director to join the team on a unique & high profile project in the UAE. This is a supervision role overseeing the construction of the remaining structure, facade and MEP services on a high-end commercial building.
- Delivering the project within budget and schedule while meeting client requirements
- Leading the project team to ensure that deliverables are submitted on schedule and are meeting client expectations
- Manage the project team including project managers, construction managers, architects and engineers
- Monitor progress, provide financial control, and ensure quality of project
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- 20+ years’ experience in delivering multi-disciplinary Project Management and Construction Management projects in the capacity of a Senior Project Manager or Project Director
- Mixture of PMC and main contracting experience with international firms
- 5 years experience in the UAE
- LEED project experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm who deliver large scale projects in the region. I am also looking for professionals with a similar background for opportunities in Saudi Arabia so please also apply to be considered.
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support