Job description / Role
Our Client is an boutique international architectural and engineering consultancy who has a new position for an MEP Project Engineer.
As a Project Engineer, you will assist the PM on site overseeing MEP on a large retail project.
• Civil Engineering Degree or similar is required to be considered
• Experience working on large scale retail projects
• Experience working as either the contractor or consultant assisting with installations and project delivery on site.
• At least 2-5 years of experience is required
• French speaking candidates are preferred
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.