Job description / Role
• Ensuring daily, weekly and monthly reports are made and submitted regularly
• Ensuring all technical documents of the project are recorded and maintained
• Ensuring site safety standards are maintained
• Day to day processing of information including RFI's, Submittals, shop drawings etc
• Ensuring all elements of the project is constructed in accordance with the contractual documents
• Assisting senior engineers in providing details on site progress and details
• Managing, reviewing and monitoring the actual performance of activities on site
• Ensuring that the site works are carried out in accordance with the approved drawings and specifications
• Ensuring current construction issue drawings are available at site and followed
• Coordinate with the Project Superintendents, Surveyors and Sub-contractors
• Monitoring and coordinating the consultant drawing reviews
• Preparation of submittals to the consultants
• Ensuring coordination of information between all parties, Monitoring the sub-contract's daily site activities, including program, labour strength, safety, etc
• Resolving drawing coordination, site detailing and site construction methods on a day to day basis
• Ensuring all inspections are carried out at a time requested to Consultants and recorded
• Engineering Degree (M. Tech or B.Tech) in Geotechnical Engineering or geology or/and equivalent professional.
• 5-8 years of experience in Earthwork, Foundations Ground Improvement, Vibro/ Dynamic compaction and geotechnical works.
• Experience in Dredging, Reclamation and Marine offshore project.
About the Company
By way of a brief introduction to National Marine Dredging Company, in 1976 as a dredging division of ADNOC a board decision was taken to form an autonomous dredging company reporting to its own Board of Directors. NMDC was founded and commenced trading in its own right on 1st January 1980.
We are a National Company owned 40% by the Government of Abu Dhabi and 60% by UAE Nationals and registered as a public company trading on the Abu Dhabi stock exchange with a registered paid up capital asset value of Dhs 169,000,000-00. Currently our business is conducted from our modern premises which include multi-discipline workshops, slip ways and a fully support administration and technical departments located in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi with subsidiary office in Zayed the Second St, Abu Dhabi.
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer