Job description / Role
• Organize and manage all activities related to a project
• Preparing daily, weekly & monthly planning of project & availability of material.
• Allocating resources as per their availability.
• Ensure the project follow requirements of QMS as needed.
• Ensure timely inspection of project progress and activities carried out
• Ensure that all equipments are carried out preventive maintenance
• Ensure that Quality control checks are carried out as per requirements
• Provides safe and conducive environments for carrying out activities
• Responsible for all installation activities in coordination with site engineer
• Follow up the monthly & weekly reports submitted by site engineer
• Check the profiles before submitting it to consultant
• Prepare & check the as built drawings before submitting it to consultant
• Reporting to Project Engineers on the project status as required.
• Follow up the approval of payments from customers etc
• Coordination with consultant & client for approval of drawings and other project issue as needed
• Carry out any other assignment given by the HOD.
• Maintaining relevant files and documentation as per ISO requirements (as applicable).
• Participate in all other quality activities as required by the MR
AED 7,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics
• Good Communication Skills
• Strong Leadership
• Knowledge in Construction field
• Data Centre experience will be a plus
• Minimum 6 years experience
About the Company
Laith Electromechanical LLC enjoys a significant core-loyal customer segment that includes many leading enterprises in the region and has earned tremendous customer goodwill for its value-added and innovative solutions. With dynamic and dedicated professional the company is keen to take up challenging tasks and provide intelligent solutions and has always maintained a high productivity profile. Focusing on high growth areas of engineering design, manufacturing and commissioning Laith Electro Mechanical LLC has set its focus for the future on the emergent sector of automation and controls.
Laith has professional affiliation with a group of highly regarded associations and experts in their specific service fields to ensure that clients receive the top value products and services. Laith is focused on the excellence in every aspect to meet the client's need. We are proud of all our facilities and the services delivered by our committed team of professionals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Electrical Engineer
Bilfinger Deutsche Babcock Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Electrical Engineer - Design & Execution