Job description / Role
- Having expertise on P6 Primavera or Microsoft Project for making a plan with all the resources, updating the plan according to the events, discussing with the customer and intimating/controlling the stakeholders.
- Managing the planning, scheduling, engineering, manufacturing, workload forecast, cash & invoicing, budget preparation, and estimate/management of resources.
- Site management for erection & commissioning of substations.
- Managing coordination and interface with the customer and other contractors
- Implementing all required process and reporting of activities of all required indicators.
- Team player for any technical issues, avoidable & unavoidable delays at all times; solving the problem by direct involvement.
- Know-how of revenue recognition and planning is a plus.
- University Qualifications: Bachelors in Engineering
- Nature and length of previous experience: 5 to 8 yrs of experience in Field projects
- Worked on Electrical Substation
- Managed Controls
- Worked with Clients like SEWA , DEWA or TransGo
- Specialist knowledge: Experience in Primavera or Microsoft Project
- Age Range: NA
- Gender Preference: NA
- Nationality Preference: NA
- Language Fluency: Fluency in English
- Current Location: UAE
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Planning Engineer - EPC Solar Projects
Planning Engineer for an Oil and Gas Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
National Marine Dredging Company
|Abu Dhabi||1 Jun|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)