Job description / Role
Project Engineer - Telecoms - Immediate Start
Do you have telecommunications experience having worked on Dubai Metro or any other Metro / Rail System within the GCC?
Our client has an Immediate Opening for a Project Engineer that has OSP/ISP Telecom Services experience .Working closely alongside the PROJECT Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Supports the Project Manager to ensure timely completion against schedule and budget including recommendations to increase resources in order to improve performance when required
• Ensures Project compliance with HSE and QA/QC Laws, Policies & Standards
• Responsible for the Fibre Optic Team and Fibre Optic project phases including design, installation and termination
• Must have knowledge of Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Structured Cabling System products
• Must have knowledge of joining cable end termination using Splicing Machine and/or Glue and Polish for any type of fibre optic connector including ST, SC, LC, FCPC, for both Multimode & Single Mode, including testing by O.T.D.R. or Power Meter using 850, 1300, 1310, 1550 wavelength
• Determine scope, budget and schedules for OSP/ISP projects
• Monitor and control expenses within allotted budgets
• Complete the assigned projects within the defined scope and timelines
• Handle fibre verification and mapping activities
• Attested Degree in Telecommunications or Electronics Engineering
• 2-3 Years Local UAE experience
• Hold a Valid UAE Driving License
• Good Communication skills are essential
• Strong IT Skills needed & Good Grasp of Autocad
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.