Job description / Role
Project Finance PartnerUS International Law Firm – Dubai
Junior to Mid-Level
A leading US international law firm is seeking a highly capable, junior to mid-level association to join their team in the GCC.
Project Finance Lawyers will be familiar with high profile matters and have assisted senior partners on such transactions in the Project Finance sphere.
These will include but not limited to:
- utilities/renewables projects/PPPs (eg power, solar, wind, water, STP, waste to energy, district cooling)
- concession agreements, EPC and O&M, services agreements and / or project financing documentation (e.g. CTAs, facility agreements and security documentation)
As a leading US law firm, they had brought on board several high-profile clients and this is an expansion position NOT a replacement.
Candidate will need to have a stellar background and be stepping from a leading international law firm.
Project Finance lawyers will need:
- Top level academics
- Prior experience and training from a leading international firm
- Genuine commitment to the GCC region
- MENA experience / currently based in Abu Dhabi or Dubai.
Ideally lawyers will have
- Prior experience in the GCC
- Bilingual (be able to speak, read and write in both Arabic and English)
About the Company
JAM is a specialist recruitment agency with a focus on placing permanent and contract talent into the Safety Critical sector. We've developed best practice techniques that are fully scalable and flexible to our customers and candidate's needs.
As specialists in placing professionals with Design & Engineering, Quality & Manufacturing and Procurement & Supply Chain skills, each consultant at JAM is experienced in matching candidates to the very best opportunities for them. This industry knowledge is derived from numerous years within their chosen discipline, in depth training and development and access to industry leading assessment tools.
We constantly strive to improve our methods and processes, ensuring we deliver an exceptional recruitment service to our clients and an outstanding candidate journey. But our role doesn’t simply end when a client selects who to hire. We’re an extension to your resourcing team, ambassadors of your employer brand and advisors to the hiring and job searching community.
Ziad Galadari Group
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Ignite Search & Selection