Job description / Role
Banking and Financial Sector
Contract - Existing client
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of seven to 10 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT (at least five must be in a senior leadership role).
- Information security experience in a Banking Sector will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as: NESA, ISO 27001/27002, NIST, CoBIT.
- Up-to-date knowledge of methodologies and trends in both business and IT.
- Project management skills: financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management.
- Experience in implementing Information Security projects such as: DLP, SEIM, PAM, VAPT, etc.
- Sound knowledge of business management and a working knowledge of information security risk management and cybersecurity technologies.
- Proven track record and experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate the information security team to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- Degree in Information Security / Information technology-related field, or equivalent work- or education-related experience
- Professional security management certification is desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials.
- Job Title: Project Lead - Information Security
- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Duration: 6-8 months
- Offered Salary: Attractive salary + Standard UAE Benefits
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Manager Information Security & Risk
Sr. Information Security Engineer
Zakher Marine International Inc.
|Abu Dhabi||16 Sep|
CISO Chief Information Security Officer - Finance
|Abu Dhabi||28 May|
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
|Abu Dhabi||20 Oct|
Green Gulf Careers