Job description / Role
Project Manager - Dubai
My Client is a leading contractor in the UAE and are seeking a Project for a High Rise Tower based in Dubai.
Project will commence shortly so immediate candidates are preferred.
• Organise internal resources and third parties/vendors for the perfect execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within time frame and budget
• Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Supply frequent project updates to Project Director
• Manage the relationship with the client
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
• 10 years’ experience in High Rise
• Must be available in the UAE for interviews
• Must have 5 Years UAE Experience
• Experience in a similar role
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.