Job description / Role
• Attend progress meeting and represent Parsons with client and other stakeholders.
• Establish Project Execution Plans.
• Establish program requirements.
• Plan, direct, supervise, and control the execution of all related project tasks.
• Manage project resources and be responsible for mobilization and demobilization of project resources.
• Work with engineers, leads, other managers to develop budgets, schedules for projects and take ownership.
• Work with key project personnel to execute actions plan.
• Promote technical and commercial excellence.
• Monitor and report to management on project progress.
• Participate in various project workshops i.e. risk, safety in design and etc.
• Ensure all quality checks have been undertaken by all individuals and all files are maintained in a proper register.
• Complete additional duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
• At least 15 years of related experience supporting the design of infrastructure, land/ community / urban development, master planning, buildings projects.
• Must have at least 2 years of project management experience.
• Well experienced in providing design support during construction services.
• Preferably with work experience in Abu Dhabi.
• Familiar with international and local standards.
• Familiar with the NOC process and design approval process in Abu Dhabi and the UAE.
• Capable to provide support during the proposal phase of a project, including estimation of level of effort for design disciplines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Outstanding client relationship building skills.
• Knowledgeable in contractual matters.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.