Job description / Role
Project Manager - Packaging
Salary: up to AED 33,000 based on experience
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our Client is a leader in the production of paperboard packaging for products including Milk, juices, cheese, tomato paste etc, using state of the art technology and materials.
Supplying companies (FMCG) across Middle East and North Africa.
As a result of their expansion we are looking for a Project Manager to join the team.
The Key role, reporting to the General Manager is to manage production expansion by redesigning current production flows and installation of new equipment
• Manage automation and equipment redesigning projects within factory
• Setup continuous improvement program in the company involving all departments within factory
• Analyse production and quality control systems to detect and correct any occurring problems.
• Manage improvement teams and pillar activities within the program
• Monitor production standards and implementing quality control programs.
• Monitor and reviewing the performance of the staff and identifying training needs.
• Estimating production costs by managing budget and ensuring that the production is cost effective.
• Manage loss deployments and agree on improvement activities with departments
• Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments
• Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
• At least 5 years of experience in a structured multinational company
• Proven track records for equipment installation projects, managed within complex environment OTIF
• Extensive experience and proven track records with world class manufacturing and/or lean manufacturing and/or 6 sigma methodologies
• Knowledge of budgeting and cost control principles.
• Experience in liquid aseptic industry (Tetra Pak, SIG, Elopak etc.) is a plus.
• Project management skills
• Excellence in data management and loss analysis
• Excellent in time management, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to lead complex matrix teams consisting of people from different organizational units
• Logical data-driven approach and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team and lead others
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet strict deadlines.
• Must understand the requirements for a 24/7 operation and must be familiar with operating in a highly automated production environment
• Must have deep understanding of supply chain processes: KPI and KAI systems, logistics, manufacturing process, quality control systems, maintenance systems, legal aspects etc.
• Excellent innovation management skills and ability to bring innovations fast from idea to implementation
• AutoCAD and automation knowledge is a plus
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jun|
PMC Project Manager - Construction
Transguard Workforce Solutions