Job description / Role
Ignite are currently working with a leading international solar contractor that are looking to recruit a Project Manager with Solar experience to be based in Dubai working on Solar PV installation, must have Solar experience within UAE.
- Specialising in utility-scale solar PV projects including: site assessment, obtaining planning and grid connection rights, construction management and long-term asset management.
- Lead and drive projects to successful outcomes within set timelines and to budgets
- Coordinate project meetings.
- Develop detailed project plans and tracking progress against the plan.
- Take a lead role in budget and forecast management, including coordinating project prioritisation, and perform budget vs. actual analysis.
- Proactively manage issues and risks.
- Communicate status to project stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional project teams.
AED 30,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in Solar PV ground mounted applications.
- Have experience in project sizes which are in the 250kW to 50MW, mostly 5MW to 15MW range.
- A Project Management Certification is desirable but not essential.
- Hands-on experience with the day-to-day management of projects and demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing projects from start to finish.
- Proven ability to lead diverse project teams in multiple regions.
- Experience and expertise with MS Office (word, excel), MS Project, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in design of solar projects and a background in engineering is desirable.
- Experience in negotiating engineering, procurement and construction contracts is desirable.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall