Job description / Role
Our client a European construction business requires a civil Project Manager for their office in Dubai.
• Oversee projects from beginning to end
• Determine the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed
• Keep track of inventory, tools and equipment
• Ensure supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule
• Prepare reports regarding job status
• Resolve any problems that may arise
• Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
• Evaluate risks
• Train and mentor construction workers and construction laborers depending on the size of the project
• Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects and key team members of the project team
• Negotiate with external vendors on contract agreements
• Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
• Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress on projects and prepare progress reports regularly
• Conduct site checks to monitor progress and quality standards
• You will have Project management experience in the UAE on construction projects.
• You will have working knowledge of engineering/project management software.
• You will be degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline, due to travel restrictions you must be based in the UAE to be considered for the role
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager Construction - Hotel/Resort
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|
Senior Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|