Job description / Role
• Oversee and maintenance of Project Management Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
• Plan, direct, supervise, and control the execution of technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned project.
• Execute the project to the contract specifications, project costs, profit, and schedule.
• Follow up on instructions and commitments associated with the project.
• Negotiate changes to the scope of work especially liaison with the Client and Consultant Engineer and key Sub-contractors.
• Establish the program as well as corporate requirements for all areas of the project, an monitor the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria.
• Assign responsibility for executing project plans to key subordinates after careful assessment of how to utilize their qualifications and strengths.
• Mobilize company resources, through liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
• Discuss the qualifications required of the key project positions in specific detail with the profit center and department managers.
• Work with other Department Managers and Head Office to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project.
• Work with the key project individual to devise and execute action plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
• Advises the client and company management of any such changes.
• To coordinate with the Cost Controller and the Site Quantity Surveyor to ensure appropriate and timely execution for “Change Orders”.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering
• 15-20 Years experience in high rise Buildings with at least 5 years. in 5 Star Hotel (UAE) Constructions
• Proven ability to perform in a management capacity.
• Excellent written of and oral communications skills.
• Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations.
• Thorough knowledge of current technology and be able to apply and manage the Building Information Management software for use on project.
• Risk Management Skills.
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.