Job description / Role
Are you passionate about innovation, technology and aviation? Elenium Australia is a dynamic and fast growing Melbourne based technology innovation company that has a reputation in providing our clients with cutting edge technologies. Our vision of "technology that moves you faster and safer" uses self-service with computer vision, voice recognition, biometrics and cloud platforms to not only provide value for business but also people. Our bespoke solutions for airlines combine custom hardware with desktop and mobile apps that talk to cloud-based web APIs.
Based in Abu Dhabi, with travel to Melbourne required (when possible), we are seeking a Project Manager who is passionate about working in a small cross-functional team including developers and analysts to help deliver the tools and infrastructure to successfully build, test and release to our major airport and airline customers.
Reporting to the Chief Delivery Officer, this position will be responsible for providing Subject Matter Expertise and project management to a diverse and complex project with an Abu Dhabi based airline.
- Manager and deliver project in line with Elenium project management methodology.
- Coordinate internal and external resources associated with the delivery of assigned project.
- Develop and manage the project delivery schedule.
- Manage project budget for assigned project, including preparation of financial status reports..
- Minimum 5 years demonstrable project management experience within an Agile methodology.
- Certified scrum master is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in infrastructure, software and/or airport operations.
- Must have a valid, unrestricted passport allowing for travel to Australia.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be based in the UAE.
The successful applicant will ideally have experience working with either a Middle Eastern airport or airline.
About the Company
Elenium Automation is a passenger experience company, focused on improving the journey using automation and technology. We believe in happier passengers, by reducing queues and increasing speed with operational efficiency.
Our Strength is in providing innovative systems, that meet your unique operating requirements. We know that no airline or airport is exactly the same and our team of in-house designers and engineers are ready to develop and customize solutions which are right for you.
Specialties include: Bag Drop, Kiosk, Boarding Gate, Check in, Boarding, Ancillary revenue, Self Service, Airport Automation, Airport technology, Airline Technology, CUSS, CUTE, CUPPS, Common User, Biometrics, Passenger Experience, Fast , IATA Fast Travel, Border Control.
IT Project Manager
TGC Middle East
Associate Director / Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
IBM Middle East
IBM Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|