Job description / Role
- Complete Responsibility of Order execution right from the Point of receipt of Contracts till invoicing & Payment collection.
- Review, understand the Contracts and prepare the Project Execution Plan.
- Prepare the Purchase Orders to Suppliers, get validated by the respective Sales Team and signatories as per the DOA.
- Facilitate the LC (if applicable) with Customers & Suppliers in coordination with finance department
- Verify the Suppliers’ sales contracts / Order acknowledgment copies to ensure they are in line with the customers’ requirement.
- Organize and Lead the Kick of Meetings (internal & with Client) as per the Contract’s requirement.
- Obtain the Service offers, Evaluate and conclude the Service orders such as Third Party Inspection Agencies / Testing Labs / Shipment agencies etc.
- Organize and Lead Pre-Inspection meetings, prepare and submit the MOMs.
- Timely submission of all technical documents such as ITP/MPS / WPS / MRB or VDB etc. coordinating b/w Contractors/Client & Supplier and get the necessary approvals within the time frame as required by the Contract.
- Obtain progress reports from Suppliers, monitor and ensure the compliance with contractual obligations.
- Lead Weekly / periodical Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client), prepare and submit MOMs.
- Provide Technical clarifications / Review of Material test certificates / test reports / Resolve the Quality claims with the support of QC department / Close the NCRs and conduct customer meetings / Site visits / Mill visits.
- Perform the ERP Entries, Generate Invoices and submit the shipping documents and manage the
- Logistics & shipments with the support of Finance & Logistics department.
- Submit the necessary reports / shipment forecasts to management and ensure the timely payments from the client.
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship all the Business partners (Customers & Suppliers / Shipping companies & other service providers)
- Explore the new Ideas / Initiatives to optimize the cost throughout the order execution, aim to achieve process excellence, best performance and highest customer satisfaction.
- Actively cultivates a positive and constructive work climate, in order to contribute to the
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Core Engineering subjects, Business administration or similar qualification (SCM / International Business can be an advantage).
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of techno - commercial experience in Project management / Logistics / SCM department (Steel or similar industrial experience can be an advantage)
- Computer-literate (MS Office, high level of MS Excel skills, MS Power point etc.)
- Age group between 25 – 40 Years only.
- Language: High level English skills (Arabic skill can be an advantage)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent attitude, Enthusiastic & learnability, Continuous Improvement mentality.
- Well organized with high level of punctuality & discipline at the work.
- Other interpersonal skills such as Leadership, Teamwork skills & active listening etc
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.