Job description / Role
Roles and Responsibilities:
Work in a global team to collaboratively design and develop a powerful content platform based on NEAR Protocol, with videos, articles, games, and Web3 DeFi features (wallet, swap, staking, NFT, crowdfunding) providing an interactive social platform.
• Strong background/experience in advertising partnerships and web 2 product user growth at a media company or advertising revenue driven company ex. Google, Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook.
• Assist in the design of the development roadmap according to the strategic vision and goals.
• Proven track record generating user growth metrics.
• Advertising media management experience preferable.
• Communicate with Engineers / Designers as well internal stakeholders to ensure they meet users' needs and those that offer the greatest value are prioritized
• Constant refinement on workflow design to ensure the platform is intuitive for seamless operation to optimize conversion rate in the designated markets.
• Support ongoing product use, create documentation that outlines changes regarding the functionality and provide support to users.
• Track and analyze key user metrics to form feedback loop for continuous improvements.
• Serve as a key member of the popOO team to drive user growth and creative strategy.
• Define and execute programs to drive growth, engagement, retention.
• Understand business goals and targets, and develop and manage a clear program roadmap to meet those goals and targets.
• Work on innovative plans to drive organic growth, engagement and retention
• Able to manage multiple complex projects and manage priorities
• Project manage and report on results of program execution and continuously improve strategy and approach
• Able to work on data and insights to derive strategies and track progress of different programs
• Use content and creative to drive user growth and engagement.
• Assess competitor landscape to sharpen our value propositions.
AED 15,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 3-5 years of proven experience as a Product Manager from Technology, Media or Advertising
• Experience in product lifecycle management, generating user growth metrics, and advertising partnerships.
• Strong time-management and organizational skills with ability to objectively prioritize.
• Logical thinker with ability to identify and articulate rationale, assumptions, and risks
• Self-starter who is able thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment that is results-driven.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must; bilingual would be an advantage.
• Preferred American-born Chinese and Chinese
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.