Job description / Role
Currently hiring for a first category contracting company.
We are looking for a Project Manager (Buildings) with minimum 10+ years of experience. Job description (not limited to):
• Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the site.
• Prepare daily program to assure of achieving the target program of the project.
• Attend regular meetings with the Client, Consultant, and subcontractors.
• Coordinate with the Consultant to discuss and provide solutions needed for the completion of the project.
• Coordinate with Head of Departments for arranging materials and subcontractors to complete construction projects.
• Preparing variation claims and obtaining consultant/client approval.
• Coordinate with All required Government Authorities for all required approvals and permits.
• Follow up with planning engineer for a program of work and updates.
• Assure of implementation of the QA/QC & HSE plan.
• Follow up with consultant and client for approvals of materials, subcontractors & shop drawings.
• Follow with the procurement department for material ordering and delivery.
• Follow up with the contract department for subcontractor agreements and approval.
• Prepare and draft correspondences.
• Review and submit monthly progress payments.
• Review and approve all monthly payments for subcontractors.
• Follow up with site team for manpower daily allocation and productivity.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Civil Engineering (a must)
• Project Manager with min 10+ Years’ experience in building construction (Civil)
• Experience in handling building projects in UAE/GCC is a must, Sharjah experience preferable
• Well experienced with modern technologies and implementations of project management
About the Company
A leading company in Sharjah.