Job description / Role
1. Determines technical project requirements, design specification, and concepts
2. Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
3. Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements. Assists with developing project budgets and writing justification of estimated total project costs to be submitted for approval.
4. Reviews and approves expenditures of projects to ensure appropriate and estimated budget constraints are met.
5. Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
6. Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
7. Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
8. Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
9. Monitor progress and adjust as needed.
10. Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
11. Comprehensive project documentation.
12. Contract administration including but not limited to site visits and project meetings.
13. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties, vendors & subcons
14. Provide open communication through team meetings/minutes/update memos to project team
15. Direct, organize and mentor junior staffs.
16. Other tasks as required.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Project Management, Interior Design or any related field.
2. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
3. Should have minimum of 8 years related working experience and 3-4-years as Project Manager.
4. Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects, maintain excellent client relations, client management, and consultation skills. Strong time management skills a must
5. Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationship and build new ones.
6. Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
7. Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications.
8. Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
9. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe, AutoCAD, Sketchup and Revit
10. Proficiency in 3D modelling, visualization, and graphic software
11. Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
12. Excellent analytical skills.
13. Experience negotiating and managing project scope and fees as well as risk management and financial accountability
14. Superior leadership, organization, problem solving and negotiation skills
15. Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful. Positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
16. Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
17. Should have contacts in similar business lines (Project / Real Estate Developers, Consultants, Contractors, Interior Designers, Architects, etc.). Familiarity with European brands and companies is preferred.
18. Willing to travel local and overseas for business.
19. Excellent in presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
20. English and Arabic speaking is required. French and Italian speaking would be an advantage.
About the Company
Whatever is your imagination for your home, Immagina can help you achieve it. We work with a simple philosophy: treat each of our clients as if they were our only client. Immagina is the company you want for your home renovations as we believe in doing a job right the first time. Our team of professionals is enthusiastically involved in providing sustainable & creative renovation solutions in the décor world. At Immagina we take great care and precision to increase the value of your home with quality craftsmanship. We work with you and welcome your thoughts and ideas as there is creativity in every idea you share.
Our professional designers have years of experience who are always ready with highly creative solutions that embody our clients. With our innovative, research and imaginative approach, we advance the renovation field. Immagina will provide you the security of having your project completed correctly and in a timely manner without any hassle. So, why to think beyond Immagina, let us together give shape your imaginary world of décor.
Project Manager - Construction
Viva HR Consultants
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Construction Project Manager
Al Sham Build & Design
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)