Job description / Role
Project Manager (Arabic Speaking) for Abu Dhabi Government Entity (Financial Services)
Our client - a government entity in Abu Dhabi in the financial services sector is looking to hire a Project Manager for a 1 year outsourced contract which is extendable. It is essential that the candidate has experience in delivering business change within the exchange sector (clearing house/ securities and exchange) with domain knowledge of Clearing and Derivatives.
The key purpose of this role is to manage and support the delivery of our client's new project and other business initiatives. The Project Manager will be in the Business Change Delivery team to support the COO and derivatives Delivery function. They will be working with key internal stakeholders including PMO, Operations, Technology, Risk, Product, Legal and Compliance and track against key project pillars Cost, Quality and Time.
• Planning (project and Sprint), management, coordination, change control and financial control of project delivery.
• Produce periodic reporting to senior stakeholders working in tandem with the Project Management Office team and Business Delivery.
• Tracking progress against plan, managing risk, issues and dependencies
• Facilitation, tracking and production of Steering Committee artefacts and board presentations.
• Production of materials for external stakeholders
• Resource tracking and budgetary validation against the project allocations
• Ensuring project management best practices are adopted across the project.
• Production of standardized and consistent project artefacts.
• Ensure Governance is adhered to across the project. Tracking and escalating where required.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Arabic speaking candidates should apply. It is essential that the candidate has experience in delivering business change within the exchange sector (clearing house/ securities and exchange) with domain knowledge of Clearing and Derivatives.
• Attention to detail with follow through to make sure projects are run effectively
• Proven ability to operate effectively with other functions and external teams and is seen as a partner in the overall function whose opinions and knowledge is respected
• Has a detailed understanding of projects cost forecasting and tracking
• Experienced in delivering business change within the exchange sector, with Clearing and Derivatives domain knowledge.
• The candidate is expected to have strong expertise and proven track record for the delivery of complex business and system implementation projects.
• Clear and concise communication
• Diligent and clear in all reporting both internally and externally
• Structured Governance and Control implementation
• Executive report writing
• Change coordination/implementation
• Post project implementation review
• Financial forecasting and tracking
• Communications Strategy / Planning
• Demonstrable Delivery expertise
• Business case and Project plan development
• Project Planning
• Workshop coordination and training
• Proficiency with a number of Project Management tools (Clarity, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint)
• Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Has worked in a similar role in a Clearing House or an exchange house and can demonstrate a working knowledge of the similar processes used there relating to projects, their finances, resource allocation and overall project control
• Product knowledge covering risk characteristics and operational workflow of Equities, CFDs, Warrants etc.
• Keen to understand technology and data flows.
• Can demonstrate experience of problem solving in a similar working environment
• Can influence co-workers to respond in a timely manner
• Prince 2 Practitioner, Agile experience
About the Company
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy L.L.C.” is an Abu Dhabi based on-shore company and we operate with high standards and provide value-added services. We understand the volatility of the market and the change in the needs of its clients. Keeping this in mind, we hire only the best of Consultants whose exposure to the market and the region is of the highest standards. “ADIV Human Resources Consultancy L.L.C.” will make the talented people fit into the right place so that they can enhance their skills. We uphold this responsibility to fulfill our commitment as ‘Let’s make the solutions possible for all diversity of people’