Job description / Role
Quest is working with a large and successful retail group in the Middle East as they look for a Project Manager (Business Transformation) to join their team in Dubai. You should have excellent project management skills and has significant experience handling programs with focus on store/online retail shopping.
As a Project Manager (Business Transformation), you will:
- Execute full lifecycle transformation projects for your assigned business area
- Be in charge of implementing projects that will enhance overall store and online customer experience
- Identify the business’ areas for improvements and implement necessary changes
- Implement necessary operational changes and deliver measurable improvements
- Provide progress reports, trackers, and KPIs for each project
- Collaborate with key internal teams and departments
- Gather key insights and feedback that the business can utilize on
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 5 years’ experience as a Business Transformation Manager, Business Change Manager, or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Retail industry – preferably handling projects in in store and online personal shopping
- Excellent skills in project management, collaboration, and negotiation
- Experience in Learning & Development / Training is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For the right candidate, the company will provide a competitive tax-free salary, plus a great benefits package. Apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East