Job description / Role
Project: To work on a regeneration scheme for a large mixed-use development that will host entertainment and sporting events.
Responsible for leading and managing a project, or part thereof, under the supervision of your line manager, fully understand and comply with the project execution plan and ensure that all relevant parties you lead and supervise also understand these project objectives in your day-to-day management of the project.
Your responsibilities will include
• Managing and being accountable for your scope of work on the project.
• To be fully aware of the project objectives in line with the project execution plan and lead and supervise the relevant project team/parties to achieve these objections.
• To be actively engaged in the health, safety and wellbeing of the project at all stages.
• Participating in planning and monitoring the progress of your project.
• Preparing necessary project plans and keeping them updated and relevant over the course of the project.
• Ensuring project budgets are managed.
• Ensuring quality systems are in place and suitably managed and monitored.
• Managing relevant meetings and site walks and ensuring these are suitably recorded.
• To be actively involved in risk management.
• Communicating with all project parties/stakeholders and ensuring suitable records are maintained.
• Working collaboratively and always in an inclusive manner.
• You are good project planning skills & understanding of both time and budgets, good knowledge of HSE rules and regulations and a proactive approach, suitable technical qualification relevant to the specific project/role, and good skills in communicating and presenting
• And you are a good communicator, a collaborator, and team player always acting inclusively
• You are able to lead and supervise teams and interface with clients at all times in line Mace core values, have good time management skills on planning and organising well
• You will be mindful of Mace sustainability and social responsibility goals as you fulfill your role and make plans and decisions, you plan, manage and monitor the project, reporting any areas of concerns in a timely manner, and you will recommend ways to resolve any issues as they arise.
• You will produce and manage accurate records for all project issues as required, will at all times comply with Mace processes and procedures and deliver our services in line with Mace core values, will be required to have either major programme experience or stadia experience.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting