Job description / Role
• Directs the articulation of an integrated project management plan, based on the prescribed specifications and projects design, ensuring balance between the immediate needs and the long-term goals of the relevant department.
• Manages the entire life cycle of the project (from inception to hand-over) and ensures relevant resources are available and utilized to produce the planned deliverables, in line with agreed timelines and budgets.
• Establishes and gains agreement on the definition and scope of the project and associated methodologies with the various stakeholders to facilitate the planning and execution of schedules that are consistent with overall project objectives.
• Ensures tracking of the key milestones of the projects addresses problems and prepares project reports for the top management.
• Act as main point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on program, to facilitate effective delivery of projects.
• Manages on-going communication on large projects’ status and escalates issues to top management as required.
• Oversees, centralizes and coordinates the management of projects documentations and procedures.
• Analyzes the importance of managing change from a project management perspective, and guides the development of relevant processes and tools, in order to ensure effective change management
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree Holder
• Project Management Certification (PMP/PRINCE2) is must
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in managing large-scale projects preferably within a design consultancy capacity
• Great Communication and Computer Skills
• Great Work Attitude and Team Player
• Experienced working on BIM related projects is an advantage
About the Company
CKP Hospitality Consultants – formerly Creative Kitchen Planners – is a global hospitality design and concept firm that assists clients to plan, develop and implement successful F&B venues. We’ve been at it for over 30 years and today, with over 1800 completed projects worldwide, we have set the benchmark and redefined global standards in the hospitality design industry.
We are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur with branch offices in Shanghai, Dubai, Bangalore, and Perth have become market leaders in each region. We are known for our work in world-class restaurants, high-end hotels, casinos, theme parks, resorts, industrial canteens, and convention centers with projects in Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
In 2012, we redefined ourselves as “hospitality consultants” to reflect our expansion into the entire F&B process, from planning back-of-house facilities to the design of fresh new dining concepts from scratch. We have revolutionized and brought new perspectives to F&B, breaking the barrier between chefs and diners. And it shows in the results.
Our projects have won multiple awards including a combined 13 Michelin Stars and we were rated among the top 5 foodservice design firms globally by the acclaimed Food Arts Magazine for our work at the Bellagio Las Vegas.
Our diverse team of engineers, former hoteliers, chefs and mixologists ensure that each project is looked at through multiple viewpoints which translates into designs that create workplaces which are functional, ergonomic, intuitive and efficient.
We pride ourselves as a truly independent consulting firm, free from any equipment supply interest. We guarantee our client’s interests and budget are our top priority. Our projects are vastly diverse in terms of budget and style with each gaining recognition worldwide for the quality of our work and our ability to respond to different environments.