Job description / Role
• Study Contracts, Drawings, Specifications, BOQs and Project Documents and plan the project accordingly including setting goals and objectives, project development, planning and organization.
• Managing and monitoring the Project team to execute the project deliverables in line with the project plan and arrange weekly meeting with Project team to set the targets for the coming week in coordination with the Planning Engineer.
• Controlling and monitoring the material procurement after the shop drawing approvals through Project Engineers.
• Coordinate with Consultant / Client Engineer’s through Project Engineers for approvals of materials & Technical submittals, work shop drawings, Payments, Progress of works according with specification, related authorities requirements and contract documents and avoid the issuance of SI or NCR’s.
• Coordinate, integrate and evaluate various subcontractors with master project program and ensure compliance.
• Organize proper documentation Managed correspondence with the Main Contractor regarding the project valuation, Program, Variations & Extension of time and Claim.
• Supervision and Coordination with the Project Team for all MEP testing and commissioning works as per the Project requirements.
• Target for getting any Value Engineering and Variation approvals as per the Consultant approvals.
• Coordinate with MEP Coordinator to confirm there is perfect coordination between MEP services and there will be no Conflicts during execution.
• Arranging HSE management Walk through and inspections to confirm compliance.
• Coordinate with Project Team for approval of shop drawings from authorities and inspection approvals within the Project program
• Arrange Project Handover documentation including as built drawings, O&M manuals, warranties Spare parts Etc. in advance to close the initial handing over on time.
• Periodic reporting to the head office as per the Company requirements for project progress, Conflicts, issues affecting the project which need higher management action.
• Data center Experience will be a plus
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the post of Construction/Project Manager
• Good People management skills
About the Company
Laith Electromechanical LLC enjoys a significant core-loyal customer segment that includes many leading enterprises in the region and has earned tremendous customer goodwill for its value-added and innovative solutions. With dynamic and dedicated professional the company is keen to take up challenging tasks and provide intelligent solutions and has always maintained a high productivity profile. Focusing on high growth areas of engineering design, manufacturing and commissioning Laith Electro Mechanical LLC has set its focus for the future on the emergent sector of automation and controls.
Laith has professional affiliation with a group of highly regarded associations and experts in their specific service fields to ensure that clients receive the top value products and services. Laith is focused on the excellence in every aspect to meet the client's need. We are proud of all our facilities and the services delivered by our committed team of professionals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Menasa & Partners
Access Talent Group
Al Basti & Muktha (ABM)