Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting Project Managers (Contact Centre) x2 for 12-month renewal contacts based in Dubai. You will be the single owner and point of accountability for end-to-end delivery of the assigned business IT project, ensuring effective planning and execution of all project lifecycle activities.
Applications are sought from those with experience in the following key areas;
• 8+ years of IT project delivery experience, with experience involving managing large scale business IT projects (or programs) end-to-end (initiation through business implementation) using industry standard project/program management methodologies.
• Must have experience on contact centres and ideally Genesys or Avaya.
• Global contact centres experience is preferred but regional will also be accepted.
• Demonstrated experience with complex, senior level stakeholder management and management/leadership of large teams.
• Extensive knowledge of project and program management practices, usually holding a project management certification from a recognized professional body (such as Project Management Institute).
• Project/program management, methods & tools; relationship management; management of large teams; software development; vendor management; business change management and process improvement.
• Excellent business English communication skills, verbal and written.
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.