Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager – Cyber Security on behalf of an industry leader based out of their Dubai headquarters. You will be responsible for managing end-to-end delivery of large business IT projects and solutions (or a portfolio or smaller projects) involving business change/transformation, senior level stakeholder management and systems integration. Ensures the successful delivery of assigned business IT projects by applying best practices in project, system integration and change management to achieve on time, on budget delivery of the intended business benefits.
Applications are sought from those with experience in the following key areas:
• 8+ yrs. IT project delivery experience, with experience involving managing large scale business IT projects (or programs) end-to-end (initiation through business implementation) using industry standard project/program management methodologies
• Demonstrated experience with designing, planning and delivering business IT solutions that enable business change/transformation* Highly competent in project risk and issues identification, mitigation (risks only) and management; and reliable status reporting
• Demonstrated experience with complex, senior level stakeholder management and management/leadership of large teams
• Extensive knowledge of project and program management practices, usually holding a project management certification from a recognized professional body (such as Project Management Institute)
• Project/program management, methods & tools; relationship management; management of large teams; software development; vendor management; business change management and process improvement.
• Excellent business English communication skills, verbal and written
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.