Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager with Cyber Security experience in Dubai on a 12-month contact, however we are looking for a person who is willing to be part of a longer-term commitment and willing to develop and be part of the Cyber Security Delivery capability over the next 3 to 5 years.
We need professionals that can demonstrate experience with designing, planning and delivering business IT solutions that enable business change/transformation. They must be highly competent in project risk and issues identification, mitigation (risks only) and management; and reliable status reporting and be able to demonstrate experience with complex, senior level stakeholder management and management/leadership of large teams.
Applications are sought from those with the following backgrounds;
• Bachelors Degree
• Must have 8+ years IT project delivery experience, with experience involving managing large scale business IT projects (or programs) end-to-end (initiation through business implementation) using industry standard project/program management methodologies
• Excellent command of the English language combined with excellent stakeholder management experience
• PMP Certification or other Project or Program Management qualification preferred
• They must have agility in delivery and thinking and have a SAFe/ Scrum certification.
• They will need domain knowledge/ have lead in the following:
• Cyber Security Project for Product Owners in below practices:
- Services – cloud, perimeter, DC, network and end-point security
- Cyber Awareness
- Regulatory Compliance (i.e. PCI-DSS, GDPR, etc.)
- MS Security and Technology Stack delivery background:
- Azure Identity & Access Management
- MFA / SOO / SSPR
- O365 – external sharing
- AIP / MCAS
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.