Job description / Role
• Plan Design/deliver projects according to planned schedules and approved budget.
• Act as the point of contact / company representative in all client communications.
• Establish open lines of communication with all stakeholders.
• Review and update the Work Program based on the Design Work Program and reflect the current status of each project.
• Manage the expectations of the client and internal teams.
• Communicate these expectations to relevant stakeholders in a clear and effective format.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables as per the agreement with the client.
• Communicate project success criteria to all stakeholders.
• Monitor the project closely and control project resources and deliverables to maintain adherence to the initial commitment to the client.
• Prepare project progress reports as required by the Section Manager and communicate all issues and concerns with recommended solutions.
• Ensure all comments from the design review are recorded and addressed and that all necessary client approvals on the design are obtained.
• Have a complete understanding of all terms and conditions binding the client to the Company to ensure the interests of the Company are always protected and all obligations are adhered to appropriately.
• Respond to contractual and technical issues raised by the client, Company design team, or contractor, as per the terms and conditions of the Contract between the client and Company.
• Act on behalf of the client during coordination and correspondences with authorities, government organizations and developers, on all matters related to the current project.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
• Identify and resolve conflicts within the project team and create a recommendation report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements for future lessons learned.
• Report to senior management.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
• 10+ years of professional experience in project design, planning, and implementation
• Design management experience on a mixed-used development and hospitality project
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to delegate and coordinate responsibilities.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Project Manager - Architecture
|Ras Al Khaimah||14 Aug|
Senior Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting